Remedies For A Sore Throat
A sore throat is not comfortable. Eating lots of fruits and vegetables, drinking plenty of water and getting adequate sleep is important for daily health. If you do find yourself struggling with a sore throat, here is a list of home remedies to help feel better from the folks at Global Healing Center.
RECIPE: REMEDY FOR SORE THROAT AND COUGH
- ½ teaspoon of honey
- ¼ cup boiling water (stir with honey)
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup of cold water to make mixture lukewarm
- Optional: Fresh or ground ginger or ½ clove of crushed garlic
- Stir ingredients and drink like a shot.
- Rinse mouth with water after to prevent acid from damaging your teeth.
- Do not give to young children.