Frozen Banana Pop Recipe
- 1/2 cup non-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup DOLE® Strawberries or DOLE Blueberries
- 3 DOLE Bananas, peeled
- 1/8 cup flax seed granola or other granola
- 1/8 cup chopped toasted almonds
- 1/8 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 6 cake-pop sticks or popsicle sticks
- COMBINE yogurt and strawberries or blueberries in food processor or blender. Cover; blend until smooth. Transfer to a shallow bowl.
- CUT bananas in half and press cake-pop stick into cut end. One at a time, dip bananas in berry-yogurt mixture and cover each with granola, toasted almonds or coconut flakes. Arrange bananas on a pan and freeze for two hours. Wrap individually in plastic wrap and return to freezer until ready to serve.