Keeping A Healthy Immune Systems
This is an important time to take good care of our immune system. Here are a few of my simple recommendation to help keep your immune system functioning well.
1. Get good quality sleep
2. Drink lots of clean water
3. Keep sugar and processed foods to a minimum
4. Eat 8-10 servings of fruits and vegetables a day https://www.afpafitness.com/blog/10-best-plant-based-healthy-snack-ideas-for-2021-easy-delicious
5. Try to exercise for 20-30 minutes a day https://www.afpafitness.com/blog/simplifying-the-complexity-of-the-effects-of-exercise-on-immune-system-function
6. Take a clean vitamin C to boost the immune system
7. Stay connected to family and friends and be involved in your community. We need community!
8. Stay positive and breath deep to manage stress
9. Custom Writing made a really great infographic with great reminders for staying healthy https://custom-writing.org/#lifestyle